Classic Magazin 2006/1 (German)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20061
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Begehung des Dr. Carl Benz Museum
- Rally Al Khaleej/VAE 2005
- Speedweek Bonneville /USA 2005 (John Fitch)
- 35 Jahre 50 SL (R 107)
- 170 V (W 136) mit Holzvergaser
- 300 SLR (W 196 S) Uhlenhaut-Coupé
- L 3500 als Reisebus
- John Fitch, Rennfahrer
- Walter Schock, Rallyefahrer
- Winfried A. Seidel, Museumsgründer
- Nordfrankreich, mit 170 S-D (W 136)
- Expertisen und Originalität (Classic Center)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart