Classic Magazine 2019/2 (English)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20192E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Publication details
- Warm-up: Retro rally project, W 108 German Motor Car Service in Los Angeles
- Pure passion: Barbara and Andreas Dünkel founded “Motorworld”. A portrait of two very special Mercedes-Benz fans, W 188, W 136, W 29
- Magical journey through time: “300 SL Classic”: four days in the dream landscapes of Arizona with the “sports car of the century”, W 198
- A brilliant team: A couple from Switzerland photographed the 220 Coupé and the Evo II – using the 170-year-old wet-plate process, W 187, W 201
- Kari in wonderland: Kari Ruokonen finally visits the Mercedes-Benz Museum – 60 years after being invited, W 121
- True grit: Gabriele Gerner drove her LA 911 “Short Nose” from Munich to Mumbai
- Great masters: Master coachbuilder Paul Bracq had his most memorable years at Daimler-Benz. We visited the Bracq family – father, mother and son – in Bordeaux, W 113, R 107
- Buyer’s guide: R 107: Produced between 1971 and 1989, beautiful and dependable: the true successor to the Pagoda
- “The star has right of way”: With the Mercedes-Benz Club Kenya in the capital Nairobi and through two national parks, W 124, W 108, W 115, W 126
- Marketplace: Top Mercedes-Benz classic vehicles, W 187, W 201, R 107
- Classics of the future, C 216
- Ask Dr Giesefeld, Nomenklatura Passenger Car
- Readers’ letters
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart