Classic Magazine 2018/3 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20183E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Classic Photo: At home throughout the world, The Unimog
- Warm-up: Red love, Things are on the move in China, Treasure from the Archives, In trend: classics
- Croatia: In the star-studded village, R/C 107, W 114/115, W 115, W 120
- Built to last for eternity: W 109
- Finally grown: smart 20 years smart
- Baron of the skies: The once-in-a-lifetime adventure of a German sports aviator
- Seat of sanctity: Heavenly stars, Part 2, W 100, W 194, C 111
- Rock’n’ Roll in Monterey: CLK-GTR AMG
- Time for legends: Watch special and W 198
- Mercedes-Benz Club Japan: W 111, W 113, W 198, R 107, A 124
- Marketplace: W 109, C 123, R/C 199
- Ask Doc Giesefeld: car paint 300 SE Coupé
- Classics of the future: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- Buyers Guide: Mercedes-Benz C 123
- Feuilleton: Alex Iwan about the Classic Days Schloss Dyck
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart