Classic Magazine 2017/3 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20173E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Classic Photo: Pick-ups made by Mercedes-Benz - Ancestors of the X-Class
- Autonomous Rolf: Interview with the brain behind the animated video with the 123 series as the main character
- Warm-Up: Short messages around the Mercedes-Benz classic world
- Tuscany: SL models driving through Italy
- Classic talk: Karl-Heinz Petzkina, architect and rector of the Düsseldorf Art Academy, about his love for Pagoda-SL
- Touring Car Classics: Head of Marketing Dr Jens Thiemer and Motorsports boss Toto Wolff driving the 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II at the Nürburgring
- Old love: Around a Ponton Model 220, which calls Singapore it's home for 62 years
- 25th anniversary Kompressor-Club: A journey with the W 06 model series
- Silver Arrows: Five traditional Mercedes-Benz racing cars and an interview with Nico Rosberg
- Watches Special: Mechanical watches in retro-look and classic Mercedes-Benz vehicles from the same years
- Buyers' guide W 110: 190 D, 200 D
- Marketplace: 220 Saloon, 280 SE 3.5 Coupé, 190 Ponton, 220 Cabriolet A, E 230 Saloon, 230 SL, 280 SL, 300 SE, 300 SEL 6.3, 350 SL, 500 SL, Unimog Cabrio; Wanted: Mercedes typewriter
- Classic community: Mercedes-Benz Automobiel Clubs Nederland and the member Nico Ockhuisen with 106 treasures from nine decades
- Readers' letters
- Ask Dr Giesefeld: Keeping a S-Class from the 1990s without full-equipment
- Classic Cars of the future: The M-Class
- Alex Iwan, column, for a change about the new AMG GT Roadster
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart