Classic Magazine 2014/3 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20143E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 85th birthday of Sir Stirling Moss
- Andy Warhol, exhibition in MAC
- Katja Brinkmeyer, racing driver
- Mercedes Jellinek, the inspiration for the brand name, and family
- Jennifer Jüntgen, racing driver
- Daniel Müller, sports driver and driving trainer
- Ewy Rosqvist von Korff, legendary rally driver
- Ruth Wedekind, rally driver
- 60 years of the 300 SL (W 198)
- 540 K Streamliner (W 29)
- 320 Cabriolet B (W 142)
- 320 Cabriolet D (W 142)
- 190 SL (W 121)
- 300 SL (W 198 I/II)
- 300 SE (W 112) rally version
- C 111-III, 1978
- 300 CE-24 - E 36 AMG Cabriolet (A 124), buyer's guide
- N 1 (1927), crewbus body
- Philippines/main island Luzon, G 320 Cabriolet (W 463)
- Patent application for the airbag, 1971
- Mannheim, EvoBus plant
- Monte Carlo Historique
- 300 SL (W 198 I)/units (1400/29)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart