Classic Magazine 2014/2 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20142E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Mille Miglia
- Pebble Beach (in a 540 K Streamliner, W 29)
- GP racing car, French GP in Lyon 1914
- Benz vis-à-vis, 1894
- 300 S Coupe (W 188)
- 180 D/180 taxi (W 120)
- 300 SL (W 198 I/II)
- 280 GE (W 460) Paris-Dakar rally
- L 406 (1965), furniture truck
- Germany/Swabian Jura, SLK 230 Kompressor (R 170)
- Classic Center, restoration, with W 198 I
- Pooling of interest, Benz and Daimler, 1924
- Daimler-Motoren-Gesellschaft emergency currency (artifact no. 34)
- Service: fabric roofs for open vehicles
- 220 (W 187)/engine data (M 180)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart