Classic Magazine 2012/3 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20123E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Pebble Beach (with a Type S)
- Goodwood Revival Meeting
- 10 years/photographic competition Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine
- Reims-Gueux, Circuit de, historical race track
- Interview 60 years of SL advertising
- 300 SL (W 194) and Hans Herrmann
- Mercedes 60 hp Simplex touring sedan, 1904
- S (W 06), 1928
- W 25, 1934
- W 125, 1937
- 180 Db (W 120)
- G-models/G-Class (W 460-463)
- E 300 Turbodiesel 4MATIC Wagon (S 124)
- O 3500, racing-car transporter, from Mercedes-Benz Classic
- Rudolf Caracciola, racing driver
- Hans Herrmann, racing driver
- Emil Jellinek and family, businessman and automotive visionary
- Holger Jung, co-founder of Jung von Matt advertising agency
- Jochen Mass, racing driver
- Rudolf Uhlenhaut, engineer, technical head of the racing department
- Swedish Lapland, E 300 Turbodiesel 4MATIC Wagon (S 124)
- Anti-theft protection
- Set of Baisch luggage for engineering development board member Fritz Nallinger
- Odometer, six figures, on 350 SL (R 107)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart