Classic Magazine 2012/2 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20122E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 45 years of AMG
- Mille Miglia
- 10 years/photographic competition Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine
- Classic autos, plagiarized versions
- Restoration project, Mercedes-Benz Classic Center
- 170 (W 15), 190 (W 201)
- Nürburg 460 Pullman sedan (W 08), 1929
- 300 S Coupe (W 188)
- 300 SL (W 194)
- 190 SL (W 121)
- 300 SL (S 198)
- 240 D (W 115)
- 420 SL (R 107)
- 500 SE (W 126)
- 560 SEC (C 126)
- LPS 328 (1962) Staufen body, for ADAC
- Hainich National Park and Thuringia/Germany, 300 S Coupe (W 188)
- Replacing interior carpets
- Daimler brand logo, design drawing
- Innovative suspension in the 170 (W 15) and 190/190 E (W 201)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart