Classic Magazine 2011/2 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20112E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 500 SLC (C 107), 500 SEC (C 126)
- Mercedes 40 hp Simplex, 1902
- 220 S (W 111), 1960 and 1961 models
- 280 SL (W 113)
- 600 (W 100)
- E 300 Diesel Sedan (W 124)
- E 200 Wagon (S 124)
- E 320 Coupe (C 124)
- E 320 Cabriolet (A 124)
- L 3500 tank truck (1954), by the Moselle
- L 311 platform truck (1956), by the Moselle
- L 1413 tank truck (1966), by the Moselle
- Volker Gottlieb Hoffmann-Daimler, Daimler's great-grandson
- Karl Kling, racing driver and MB racing manager
- William K Vanderbilt jr., racing driver
- Gorden Wagener, Head of MB Design unit
- New Zealand/South Island, in a 600 (W 100)
- Info and advice on engine oils
- Speedometer repair
- Invoices for Locomobile hire
- Seat belt extender in the SEC (C 126)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart