Classic Magazine 2010/2 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20102E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Classic Center, as-received inspection R 107
- T 80, speed record project in the 1930s
- Mille Miglia
- Motor cycle project in the 1920s
- SL 320 Final Edition (R 129)
- Nürburg 500 Pullman sedan (W 08), 1934
- T 80, 1930s
- 180 (W 120)
- 300 SL (W 198 I)
- 300 SEL 6.3 (W 109)
- 300 SL (R 107)
- 350 SLC (C 107) rally version
- 450 SEL 6.9 (W 116)
- E 500 Limited (W 124)
- Hans Stuck, racing driver
- Rhineland Palatinate/Germany, in a Nürburg 500 (W 08) of 1934
- professional restoration of steering wheels
- Brochure Mercedes Electrique 1908
- Diesel Cabriolet B (W 138) and cabriolet nomenclature
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart