Classic Magazine 2008/4 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20084E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Eifel race, Nürburgring
- Jochen Mass, Eifel race
- 80 years of special-protection passenger cars
- Classic Days Brooklands
- 100 years of the Mannheim plant
- 170 S (W 136), 220 S (W 180), 220 Sb (W 111)
- Benz 120 hp Grand Prix racing car, 1908
- Mercedes 140 hp Grand Prix racing car, 1908
- Benz 8/20 hp 1913
- Stuttgart 260 Sedan (W 11)
- 200 Cabriolet B (W 21)
- 540 K Autobahn Courier (W 29)
- 170 V Cabriolet A (W 136)
- 500 touring car (W 08)
- 280 S (W 108)
- S-Class (W 140)
- LP 333 (1958) (Millipede) with box body
- Rudolf Dressel, classic auto collector and restorer
- Lewis Hamilton, racing driver
- Styria/Austria, in a 230 G (W 460)
- Aging problems with airbags
- Original Stumpp lithographs, 1920s
- Model plates on passenger car trunk lids from 1951
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart