Classic Magazine 2008/2 (english)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Available as instant download
- Order number: CM20082E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Design creation for the SL
- French Grand Prix, Dieppe 1908
- Monte-Carlo Historique rally
- Retro Classics Stuttgart
- Techno-Classica Essen
- 260 D Pullman sedan (W 138), C 111-IV Diesel, 300 SD Turbodiesel (W 116), E 300 BlueTEC sedan (W 211)
- Benz 120 hp Grand Prix racing car, 1908
- Benz 16/50 hp 1921 with Roadster body
- W 125
- 180 (W 120) Binz pickup
- 220 S Coupe/Cabriolet (W 180)
- 300 (W 189)
- 220 SE/300 SE (W111/112) rally model
- SL 280-SL 600 (R 230)
- Unimog 404 S (1968) as crew firefighting vehicle
- Christian Lautenschlager, racing driver
- Leopold Mikulic, head of passenger car engine development
- Alfred Neubauer, racing manager
- Henry of Prussia, German prince and inventor
- Ireland/South East, in a 230 SL (W 113)
- Rubber seals
- Windscreen wiper patent, 1908
- Diesel preglow system, until 1976
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited.
Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations.
This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart