Classic Magazine 2009/4 (english)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: CM20094E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Berlin-Marienfelde, early history of vehicle production
- 75 years of the Eifel race with Silver Arrows
- fourth Schloss Dyck Classic Days
- 600 (W 100), 300 SEL 6.3 (W 109)
- Benz 8/20 hp, 1913
- SSK, W 06, 1929
- W 25, 1934
- 280 E (W 123)
- Mid-range series and E-Class, Sedans (W 124)
- LAK 322 (1962) tipper working in the construction industry
- 80th birthday of Stirling Moss, racing driver
- Erich Waxenberger, development engineer and racing manager
- Luang Prabang/Laos, in a 280 SE (W 108)
- Winter rallies and the preparation involved
- Photo album Rudolf Caracciola
- Chrome trim on the Grand Mercedes (W 100)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart