Classic Magazine 2007/1 (english)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: CM20071E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Hillclimb races for classic vehicles
- Hydraulic automatic clutch
- Pebble Peach
- 50 years of the 300 SL Roadster (W 198)
- 300 SLS (W 198)
- 190 (W 110) Binz Europ 1000 ambulance
- C 111
- 300 SL-SL 600 (R 129)
- Dernburg car, in model form
- Lo 3500 (1936) as a touring coach
- Germany/Ammerland, with a Maybach SW 38 Sport Cabriolet
- Cabriolet soft top care
- Ewy von Korff Rosqvist's trophy collection
- Hub caps through several automobile generations
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brands traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart