Classic Magazine 2005/3 (english)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: CM20053E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Ewy von Korff Rosqvist (trophies)
- 450 SEL 6.9/560 SEL/S 320 long (W 116/126/140)
- Benz 200 hp "Lightning Benz"
- O 317 library bus
- Brandenburg: in a 280 E/300 CD Turbodiesel (W 123)
- Mercedes-Benz in films
- Josef Brauner, engineering designer
- Calendars with classic vehicles and new Museum
- Model auto in scale 1:18 from China (Targa Florio)
- Spa 1989 and Nürburgring 1989 with an AMG 500 SEC (W 126)
- Star tour 2005
- Paintwork care
- Popemobile S-Class Landaulet (W 140)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart