Classic Magazine 2003/4 (english)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: CM20034E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- Grand Mercedes (W 100), state limousine, 600
- L 6600
- Majorca: in a 190 SL rental vehicle (W 121)
- Walter Gotschke, motorsport artist
- Motorsport posters
- Hans Nibel
- South America Rally 1978
- Hein Gericke's 300 S Roadster (W 188)
- Restoration of a 190 SL (W 121)
- Creme 21 Youngtimer Rally
- 25 years of the anti-lock braking system
- Chrome parts, expertly worked
- 1908: Benz 129 hp Grand Prix racing car
- Prototype S-Models (W 108)
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brand’s traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart