Classic Magazine 2021/2 (English)
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: CM20212E
This article is not a printed version. It is a digital version which you can download in your customer account after you place your order.
- 18 It has to be love: More and more young women and men drive and celebrate classic and youngtimers with the star, R 107, W 120, W 124, W 201
- 34 Adventure Andes: Two friends on a long journey through South America, p 124
- 42 photo art: Four sporty, elegant coupés staged in Pop Art style, W 111, C 107, C 123, C 215
- 50 The Quandt racing boat: The legendary record boat powered a 300 SL engine
- 54 Danny in luck: A visit to what is probably one of the greatest Mercedes-Benz fans in England, the W 109, W 115, W 116, W 124
- 68 Model check, R 170
- 75 Ask Dr. Giesefeld
- 76 Fast on the move: The AMG Owners Club, R 129, R 230, S 202,
- 88 letters to the editor
- 89 Classics of the Future, Series 210
- 90 Marketplace
- 98 Back to the future, G-model
The Mercedes-Benz Classic magazine, which is published three times a year, puts the brands traditions and the unique history of Mercedes-Benz as the traditional automotive manufacturer worldwide in the spotlight.
The Mercedes-Benz Classic Magazine (text, photos, layout) is protected by copyright. Any unauthorized digital or analog reproduction for commercial use is prohibited. Commercial use also includes use of the photos/text on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and their circulation within clubs/associations. This constitutes an infringement of the German Art Copyright Act (KUG) and as such may be pursued by the authors/photographers.
Publisher: Daimler AG · Mercedesstraße 137 · D-70327 Stuttgart